Nyetimber Tillington Single Vineyard 2014 West Sussex, England, 75cl

Tillington Single Vineyard 2014

Nyetimber Tillington Single Vineyard 2014

West Sussex, England, 75cl

A light gold in complexion with very fine bubbles. Delicate and complex fruit on the palate boasting notes of wild strawberry and delicate florals with richer layers of toasted almonds, pastry and praline. Elegance, richness and a decadent finish. Nyetimber Tillington Single Vineyard 2014 is a perfect gift for that special occasion and a glorious fizz for Christmas Day or New Years Eve!

“76% Pinot Noir, 24% Chardonnay grown in a single West Sussex vineyard. RS 9.7 g/l. Tasted blind. Quite deep gold. Putty nose, nicely integrated. Not too tart. Quite assertive. Some attractive evolution on this. Lots of nuance here. Not that long but a very good effort.” - 17.5 Pts, Jancis Robinson MW

"After an initial whiff of reduction dissipates, there are notes of freshly cut green and red apple and a touch of sea breeze. More air reveals freshly cut red apple flesh. The palate comes in with a kind of rounded energy, with fruity élan that is reminiscent of ripe, red apple. The mousse is fine and creamy, the body is generous yet svelte, and there is a most lovely edge of pith that almost destines this for the table. It is the subtle apple-scented creaminess on the salty, dry finish that is utterly disarming. Impeccable balance." - 94 Pts, Anne Krebiehl MW

The Tillington story began for the Nyetimber Estate in 2009 when head winemaker Cherie Spriggs discovered an extraordinary parcel of Pinot Noir at the Tillington site, near Petworth, with a fantastic fruit character. This parcel is then blended with specially selected Chardonnay grapes – also exclusively from the Tillington vineyard – which add elegance and finesse to the wine. The 2010 vintage followed and now the exceptional 2014 is here. 2014 led to an excellent harvest with ripe fruits flavours and beautifully balanced acidity. Blended from 78% Pinot Noir (the remaining 22% being Chardonnay).

White Sparkling, Vegan Chardonnay, Pinot Noir West Sussex, England ABV 12% Cork SKNYT13B

Shop by the Bottle

£105.00  21 in stock


Add to Basket

Shop by the Case

3 In Stock


More From Hennings Wine

Stock Alert

Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.