Home to the world’s most famous and loved sparkling wine, the Champagne region comprises of 83,000 acres of vines and is France’s most northern region, located to the north east of Paris. All of its wines are made in the traditional method which means the wines undergo a secondary fermentation in bottle. This method of production results in finer, more persistent bubbles and a rich complex flavour.
- Non-vintage (NV): aged for a minimum of 15 months, non-vintage Champagne is blended from grapes from multiple vintages. The wines are made in a consistent style so will remain as close to identical as possible from year to year.
- Rosé: produced by either leaving the clear juice of Pinot Noir or Pinot Meunier to macerate on their skins or by adding a small amount of locally produced red wine to the sparkling cuvee. Only a few houses, including Laurent Perrier, utilise the first method (called saigneé) as it is more costly and highly skilled.
- Blanc de Blancs: literally ‘white from white’. These wines are made exclusively from Chardonnay.
- Blanc de Noirs: made exclusively from the red grapes, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier (white from black).
- Vintage: produced with grapes from a single year. These wines are only made in excellent years and must be aged for a minimum of 36 months, although most producers release them when they are at least six years old. These wines have excellent ageing potential.
- Prestige/Luxury Cuvée: a house’s flagship wine. This premium vintage Cuvée will be made from the best possible grapes in only the most exceptional vintages. Louis Roederer’s Cristal, Moët & Chandon’s Dom Pérignon and Pol Roger’s Cuvée Sir Winston Churchill are famous examples of this style.
- You cannot add "Pol Roger 2008 | Magnum" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Showing 1–15 of 41 results
Gosset Grand Rosé NVChampagne, France
Jacquesson Cuvée No. 741 Extra BrutChampagne, France
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs NVChampagne, France
Pol Roger Blanc de Blancs 2012Champagne, France
Pol Roger Cuvée Sir Winston Churchill 2008Champagne, France
Boizel Ultime Extra BrutChampagne, France
Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs 2006Champagne, France
Boizel Grand Vintage 2007Champagne, France
Taittinger Prélude Grands Crus NVChampagne, France
Boizel Blanc de Noirs NVChampagne, France
Louis Roederer Blanc de Blancs 2010Champagne, France
Joseph Perrier Blanc de Noirs Brut Nature 2010Champagne, France
Dom Perignon 2008Champagne, France
Laurent-Perrier Brut Rosé NVChampagne, France
Joseph Perrier Cuvée Royale Blanc de Blancs NVChampagne, France